Tuesday, February 24, 2015

We Will Always Be Friends


 Hello and welcome back!


Here is my entry card for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. This last weeks challenge was to use add a little texture. 

Sorry, this week I do not have a complete list of supplies used, its been a crazy weekend followed by a sad start to the week and my supply list is not in my hands at the moment. If you have questions, leave me a comment and I can answer you.


I started out by using a Heidi Swapp mini stencil, the chevron and using Distress ink in Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers, alternating between the colors. I then used my Zigway glue and covered it with Ranger Embossing Powder- Holographic to fill in the the white chevron lines (texture #1). 
The little turtle and fish are from the Recollections Stamp set "Ocean Friends." I stamped them in Momento Ink "Tuxedo Black". I then colored them in using Copic RV00, RV52, RV55, YR20, YR22, YR23, G40, G43, G46. 
I added Glossy Accents to the turtle shell (texture #2). I mounted both the turtle and fish on little foam squares. Next I stamped my sentiment "We'll Always Be Friends" onto a white card stock strip , cut one end to look like a banner and also used mounting foam to adhere it to the card, I added a couple red heart sequins. 
Lastly, I used some red and white bakers twine I got from Michael's $1 section and finished it with a little bow. 

I think it turned out pretty cute. It would be a good card for friends who might be moving away. 

Thanks again for stopping by! Come back soon for new posts!!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment