Monday, February 16, 2015

I'm So Proud Of You!



  


 I started this card out by stamping my cute little raccoon fella onto some white card stock. I then colored him in using Tan, Brown and Gray colored pencils. I fussy cut him out and then applied a little bit of Wink of Stella in clear on him. I then stamped the Im So Proud of You stamp onto a striped card from a Me and My Big Ideas Pocket Page Themed card sets. (Sorry, I cant remember with pack) I filled in the shadow of the stamp with the same Gray colored pencil I used on the raccoon, went over it with the Wink of Stella clear pen and finished it off with Glossy Accents. I used some "enamel dots" I made by melting pony beads. I mounted the striped card to a pink card stock and then mounting that to a white Recollections 4x5.5 Value Card. I mounted the raccoon with foam squares. I thought it looked like it was missing something so I gave him a speech bubble. I hand drew and cut the bubble out and then stamped on it using a letter set from Hero Arts. 

Supply List:


The challenge I am entering this card into is the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "All Critters Great and Small"


Thank you for stopping by! Please leave me a comment and a link to your blog! 

Robin





1 comment: