Monday, February 16, 2015

My new craft Blog!



 Hi everyone! My name is Robin and love crafting! I am a stay at home mom to three. My oldest is Ellie and she is 6, my middle is Garrett and he is 5. The youngest is Blaine and he is 3. Yes, I have my hands full, but thats ok. I have been married to my husband, Logan, for almost 6 yrs.

I enjoy doing many different crafts, including sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, project life, and I just recently started getting into stamping and card making. 

In this I am excited to share my projects with everyone. I also look forward to meeting other crafters, get tips, and project ideas! 

Exciting things Im looking forward to this month are:

Im thinking of subscribing to the Simon Says Stamp card kit club
(What subscriptions do you have?)

I am also going to start doing the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
(What blog challenges do you participate in?)


  Check back later for new posts!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment