Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Special Lady/Girly



 Hello again!! Glad you could stop by! Over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the theme is Special Lady/Girly. When I think of special ladies, I instantly think of my mom. Next I think of my daughter and then grand mothers.. What do all these important people have in common?? Mother's Day. So I made a card for Mother's Day. 


I used Galoto to make the background and a baby wipe to blend them. I used the butterfly stamp from the Recollections "Dont Bug Me Set" and Prismacolor pencils to color it in. I cut him out and used wire to make antenna for him. I went over the dots and his body with Glossy Accents. I used foam mounting strips and used the black Prismacolor pencil to give it a shadow and the action lines. The sentiment stamp is from a Heidi Swapp set, I stamped it using StazOn Jet Black. I colored in the heart with the red Prismacolor pencil and also used Glossy Accents on it. I finished it up by mounting the little card to a 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 top fold card made of pink card stock. 


Recollections Dont Bug Me stamp set- Bought from Michaels, I cant find it on line
Happy Mother's Day stamp by Heidi Swapp, dont know the name of the set. Came with V-Day, Happy Fathers Day, Happy St Patrick's Day, Happy Birthday and Happy Easter stamps. 


Thank you for stopping by! Hope this card inspires you in some way. Dont forget to stop by the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog for fun challenges. 

Robin



1 comment:

  1. Such a great background! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete